Primal Scream + Echo & The Bunnymen
Zebedee’s Yard, Hull
Fri 23rd Jun 2017
In honour of the Hull UK City of Culture celebrations this Summer, INNERCITY is delighted to bring to the party a night of exceptional live music at Zebedee’s Yard. Expect fireworks on Friday 23rd of June, as transformative rock demigods Primal Scream get your weekend off with a bang with an explosive set of hits from their glittering repertoire including “Moving On Up”, “Jailbird”, “Rocks”, plus choice cuts from their acclaimed latest ‘Chasomosis’ record.
The Flaming Lips and Public Service Broadcasting
Zebedee’s Yard, Hull
Sat 24th Jun 2017
On Saturday 24th June 2017, neo-psychedelic extraordinaires The Flaming Lips will be cramming their flight cases with their finest fancy dress, confetti cannons and whacked-out visuals as they head for the 2017 Capital with a face-melting live performance in mind. Currently out on the road with their horizon bending ‘Oczy Mlody’ album, Wayne Coyne and his rag tag bunch of mystical musicians will descend on the city with a set loaded with prismatic pop curiosities from the album, and a whirl through some of their oddball opuses such as “Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots”, “Do you Realize???”, “Race For The Prize”, “Fight Test” and on.
Zebedee’s Yard, Hull
Sun 25th Jun 2017
Jump back in time and prepare to embark on a dizzying journey through some of Britain’s most weird, wonderful and wince-inducing moments as THE HORRIBLE HISTORIES: BEST OF BARMY BRITAIN comes to Zebedee’s Yard in Hull this Summer.
Signup to our Newsletter
Hull – Inner City Live 2017 - EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Event” means Inner City Live 2017.
“Promoter” or “Us” means VMS Live 2011 Ltd
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
“Venue” means Zebedee’s Yard, Princes Dock Street, Hull, Kingston Upon Hull, HU1 2JX
“Ticket” means any ticket or wristband that is valid for admission to the Event or any wristband for which You have exchanged Your ticket for at the Event.
“You” means you as the purchaser or holder of the Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read in accordance with the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which You purchased Your Ticket. In the event of any differences between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant authorised ticket agent, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Purchase of any Ticket confirms Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- You must have a valid Ticket, that is not damaged or altered, to be admitted to the Event.
- On receipt of Your Ticket please check it carefully as mistakes cannot be corrected after purchase.
- You are solely responsible for the safe-keeping of your Ticket. We are not responsible if it is lost, damaged, stolen or destroyed.
- Ticket prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Each Ticket allows the entry of one person to the Event on the day or days as shown on the Ticket. There is no readmission for Ticket holders.
- Event age restrictions are clearly noted on tickets for the Event. Proof of Age Identification may be required when producing Your ticket upon entry. If these conditions are not met the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event and no refund will be issued.
- Hearing protection available on site will not be suitable for young children, and must be specifically brought by parents/guardians and shown to Event staff on entry.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and remain the property of the Promoter at all times and subject to these Terms and Conditions. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket for any reason whatsoever. If a ticket is re-sold, transferred or advertised for profit or commercial gain or used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages by anyone other than the Promoter, or an authorised sub-agent, it will become invalid and You will be refused entry to, or ejected from the Venue without refund.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the published Event programme, which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. The Promoter reserves all rights in this regard.
- All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the Event or performance starts early or otherwise, and to ensure that You are able to stay until the close of the Event or performance should You wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
- Tickets bought from unauthorised agents are not valid and admission may not be granted to the Event with any Ticket bought from unauthorised agents.
- The Event is subject to licence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event. In particular but without limitation You may be refused admission to or be removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You refuse to comply with the Promoter’s security searches; if You breach these Terms; and/or if Your Ticket is void.
- If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact the Promoter or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
- Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to Your hearing.
- Special Effects – This event will feature the use of strobe and stroboscopic lighting, smoke, and pyrotechnics effects throughout. If this is a potential health issue for you, please contact Customerservices@vmslive.org to discuss it further.
- The Event operates licensed bars and You need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol at the Event. Please be aware that if we think that You look 25 years or younger You may be asked to provide proof of identification and if You are unable to do so You will not be served alcohol.
Valid proof of age:
- Current Passport
- Current UK Driver’s License or Provisional License
Plus the following cards (part of the PASS Scheme):
- VALIDATE UK
- Your attendance at the Event confirms your consent to use Your actual or simulated likeness in all media including film, photo, audio and audio-visual for any purpose at anytime throughout the world, the copyright of which is owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
- Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations, You cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens onto the Venue site. You will not be allowed to enter the site if You bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security, infringes on these rules.
- Searching is a condition of entry to INNER CITY LIVE 2017. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in the opinion of the Promoter (or relevant venue operator) may cause danger or disruption, be a health and safety risk, not be suitable to be taken into the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as detailed in these Terms and Conditions. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission to or ejected from the Venue and may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
- You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue: fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, animals (except assistance dogs), items with an open flame (e.g. candles, barbeques gas/paraffin lamps, sky lanterns etc) and illegal substances including legal highs, your own food and drink (please note both of these will be available to purchase at the event), bottles, cans or glass containers, or any item which the Promoter considers could be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noise makers, flares and poles, or any article to be used for a commercial or charitable purpose. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate any merchandise purchased outside the Venue. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to or ejected from the premises and will not be issued a refund. Please note that deck chairs, folder chairs, tables and picnic baskets will not be allowed into the arena.
- There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times on any day of the Event. Last admission to the Event will be at the following time and at the discretion of the Promoter: INNER CITY LIVE, Friday 11th August, Saturday 12th August – 10.30pm & Sunday August 13th 2017 – 10.00pm
- There shall be no re-admission or pass-outs of any kind during the Event.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by the Promoter and/or all Venue stewards and staff at the Event.
- All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the indoor and tented arenas and other areas of the Event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event and failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
- You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
- Anti-social behaviour and illegal activities, including use, supply and possession of illegal substances will not be tolerated and You will be ejected from the Venue without refund.
- To the extent permitted by law and with Your consent, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Event and the Promoter.
- Access to arenas within the Event is subject to capacity and the Promoter accepts no liability and will not offer any Ticket refunds if You are unable to attend a specific performance due to the venue or arena being at maximum capacity. You may be required to queue, so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Event.
- If You have access requirements for an Event please register Your requirements to the email address: Customerservices@vmslive.org
- The Accessibility Policies are incorporated into and form a part of these Terms and Conditions.
- If You have not notified the Promoter of Your access requirements sufficiently in advance (which must be prior to the purchase of your tickets for the Event) we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater to Your needs, though we will use reasonable endeavours to do so.
- Official merchandise is usually only available inside the Venue. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the sale of merchandise (official or otherwise) in or outside the Venue. You should direct any queries relating to merchandise to the Promoter.
- You agree that the Promoter, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by the Promoter or its servants or agents): (a) in any circumstances unless due to the negligence of the Promoter, its servants or agents; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury due to the negligence of the Promoter, its servants or agents); and/or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure, where Force Majeure means any cause beyond the Promoter’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, insurrection, war, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments.
- You agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event.
- The Promoter will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
- If the Promoter delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Promoter has waived its right to do so.
- Any person, other than the Promoter, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between You and the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and the Promoter relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.